The GAP QUAL 100 simulation that I’m running on the current season shows some surprises. The bonus system that I’ve devised definitely opens up competition. No lead is safe. It is entirely possible for consecutive bad races to … Continue reading →
How much is your view of the world shaped by what you see on television? On average, Americans spend more than 150 hours watching television every month, and it is called “programming” for a reason. If you allow anyone to pour ideas and information into your mind for five hours a day, it is going [...]
Authored by Brandon Smith via Alt-Market.com, In my last article 'A Tactical Analysis Of The Las Vegas Mass Shooting Incident,' I outlined the precarious nature of the mainstream narrative and why the Vegas event in particular requires serious independent investigation into the possibility that Stephen Paddock did not plan or execute the event alon […]
An Election, Another Explosion When Nixon was elected in November of 1968, things really began to heat up at Gadsby & Hannah. Colson’s work on Nixon’s behalf had been very much appreciated by Nixon (even if it wasn’t by some of his men), and the opportunities for recompense at the firm were going to be […]
Just a couple of quick reads… My first point is for those we call the “Hollyweird crowd.” You know, these people who probably would still vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton for President. Ever since this entire slaughter started with Harvey … Continue reading →
Item title Reviewed by David Wendt on Jan 6. Delicious, tasty pizza in Eastlake! L’Amourita serves up traditional wood-fired Neapolitan-style pizza, brought to your table promptly and without fuss. An ideal neighborhood pizza joint. Rating: 4
theeconomiccollapseblog.com Are we on the verge of an unprecedented global currency crisis? On Tuesday, the euro briefly fell below $1.07 for the first time in almost a dozen years. And the U.S. dollar continues to surge against almost every other major global currency. The U.S. dollar index has now risen an astounding 23 percent in […]
Digital Security: Securing Your LaptopBy Franke ScheinFebruary 17th 2015Imagine this scenario:You've been very active in the political arena speaking out against the creeping eradication of civil liberties by the Obama Administration. Many of your Facebook posts depict the president and his cabinet as Marxist infiltrators.Suddenly, a close family friend […]
TOO BIG TO JAIL Fantastic documentary from Bailout Films producer John Titus. Editor's Note: You can also see John's film at Citizen Free Press... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
November 12, 2016 – Congratulations to President Elect Donald J. Trump and Vice-President Elect Mike Pence. We at the Chaos blog are extremely happy that President Elect Trump won! There is a God in Heaven. The good guys won and … Continue reading →
Now would be a good time to list the “Nevers” of Socialism.
1. Never has Socialism operated on it’s own dime. Socialism has always been a leech on the body of productive industrial nations.
2. Never has Socialism delivered the universal prosperity that it promises.
3. Socialism has always resorted to war and genocide. Those who refuse to surrender their wealth willingly, are exterminated. We see this in the United States in the 1860s, in the Soviet Union and China in the 20th century, and in the present day mercenary wars supporting the United Nations.
4. The semantics of Socialism and Capitalism expose the factions within Corporatism. Adherents of both philosophies are all thieves, using the force of government to rob their neighbors.
5. Socialism and Capitalism lose distinct definition in a fiat currency banking system. They both pursue the common objective of conquest in their struggle to dominate the corporate structure.
How to Find the Most Trustworthy Lender For Your Reverse Mortgage When you reach retirement age and find that you don’t quite have the income coming in that you need to cover your expenses and maintain a secure, comfortable lifestyle, one thing you’ll probably hear about as a potential solution to this problem is a … Read more