The Never – Never Land Of SocialismPosted: July 3, 2011 | |
Now would be a good time to list the “Nevers” of Socialism.
1. Never has Socialism operated on it’s own dime. Socialism has always been a leech on the body of productive industrial nations.
2. Never has Socialism delivered the universal prosperity that it promises.
3. Socialism has always resorted to war and genocide. Those who refuse to surrender their wealth willingly, are exterminated. We see this in the United States in the 1860s, in the Soviet Union and China in the 20th century, and in the present day mercenary wars supporting the United Nations.
4. The semantics of Socialism and Capitalism expose the factions within Corporatism. Adherents of both philosophies are all thieves, using the force of government to rob their neighbors.
5. Socialism and Capitalism lose distinct definition in a fiat currency banking system. They both pursue the common objective of conquest in their struggle to dominate the corporate structure.